Phase 1: Qualification
Research to determine:
· Which agency has a need for said technology product
· How to position said technology as a viable solution to a current need
· Determine if an unsolicited proposal is required given no agency has current need for solution
Documentation: Preparing pitch deck, letter of interest, presentation, etc.
Phase 2: Outreach and Coordination
· Contract officer discussions with revisions, price point, deliverables
· Meeting preparation and pitch rehearsal (virtual or in person)
At this stage we can determine proof of concept and acceptability within a respective platform
Phase 3: Proposal Support
Assuming we demonstrate need, viability, and the concept works. Shall the government want to enter into negotiations and require a formal proposal.